Monday 1 April 2013

Baking: Easter Treats

This year I decided not to buy Easter eggs for my family (with the exception of my twelve year old brother, I couldn't resist giving him some Angry Birds eggs). Instead I made my family this Easter banoffee pie!


I used the same recipe from my previous mini banoffee pie post, but used chocolate biscuits for the base and grated dark chocolate on the top.


The family were impressed with it, although we all had very small slices because it was very rich and sweet.


I also made some fudge (which I blogged about last year) and some chocolate hazelnut truffles. I neglected to take nice photos of either, but here's a shot of the pretty packaging I put them in. I found some cute icecream tubs in the shops as well as some Easter ribbon. I used this truffle recipe which turned out really well. Next time I make them I will write a proper post about them!


Hope you had a happy Easter! :-)

P.S. "We Can Have Everything" is now on Bloglovin if you would like to follow us there!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment