Friday 7 June 2013

Craft: Crochet Ice Cream Cones

I haven't had a lot of time for crafts and blogging lately as uni has been taking up some of my time in the evenings. My shawl (that I wrote about last week) hasn't grown very much and I needed a small crochet project to get me motivated to keep working on it. That's how these crochet ice creams came to be!  



This pattern is the perfect instant gratification project; just what I was looking for! The ice creams take about an hour each to make (and I think I'm probably a slow crocheter). 


The pattern is from a blog called Nini-Ninique. I love how cute and stubby the ice cream cones she's designed are. Mine didn't turn out quite the same but they are cute none-the-less. 


I chose to make mine in less realistic pastel colours because pastel colours are my favourite. The blue one could be a blueberry ice cream right? Or bubblegum flavour?


I'm hoping to find more time for crafting and blogging this weekend... once I get my first assignment out of the way that is!

I'm joining in with Finished Object Fridays over at Tami's Amis. Stop by to see some other finished projects :-)







2 comments: