We Can Have Everything!

Thursday, 21 February 2013

Craft: a Sneak Peek of My Current Project...

Hmm, what could this be??

Posted by Sophie at 17:39
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: craft, Crochet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

bloglovin

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (35)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ▼  February (9)
      • Finance: Would More Expensive Petrol Change Your D...
      • Craft: Crochet Cats
      • Craft: a Sneak Peek of My Current Project...
      • Craft: Ami Ami Dogs 2
      • What's for dinner? Broccoli!
      • My 2013 Budget Part Two – My allocation of funds
      • Craft: Ami Ami Dogs
      • What's for Dinner? Homemade hamburger patties, no ...
      • My 2013 Budget Part One – Why it won’t be 50-30-20
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2012 (44)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (2)

Popular Posts

  • I can see clearly now the rain has gone... Wait, nope, it's just my new glasses.
    When I was about twenty, years of school and uni finally took their toll on my eyes. I started getting headaches and having trouble reading ...
  • What's for dinner? Broccoli!
    It's funny that when you're told you can't eat something as often as you would like, you realise how much you like it. This happ...
  • Craft: Crochet Ice Cream Cones
    I haven't had a lot of time for crafts and blogging lately as uni has been taking up some of my time in the evenings. My shawl ( that I...
  • Crochet Penguin
    Yesterday I finished making this super cute penguin pattern from All About Ami . I started this ages ago when Sophie started hers (publishe...
  • Craft: Work-in-Progress Hilo Shawl
    I have a wedding to go to in mid July and it's presented a bit of challenge in terms of what to wear. The ceremony will be outside if a...

Contributors

  • Emily
  • Loren
  • Sophie
  • We can have everything

Followers

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.